Why my neighbors tolerate me...

I will admit, I don't always have a freshly mowed lawn, I play my music way too loud...and its a mix of zoot suit 1940's big band and rock, and I have kids that run either mostly, or totally naked around the back yard screaming at each other (before you run out and report me to DCF, or yell at me about neighborhood pedophiles, I have a 6 foot fence around my yard!).  I am not the perfect neighbor, I'm not a bad neighbor either.  But what makes me a perfect neighbor, is the home made treats I deliver with smiles for every holiday.  This year, we've gone with cookie cutter peppermint bark, spiced cupcakes with rum flavored icing, cinnamon honey butter, and the old classic decorated sugar cookie.  All wrapped up in holiday cheer and joy.




Happy Holidays to everyone!

P.S. Peppermint bark and cinnamon honey butter recipes can be found at Tidy Mom

P.P.S Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe is hard to say 5 times fast

Comments

Popular Posts